Volunteer Administrator Wanted for Easter Camp
We are looking to recruit an office administration volunteer, who would help to deliver our 2017 Easter Camps for children and teens with special needs. You would be working under the supervision of our office manager, and carrying out the following tasks:
- Choosing and printing of photos for kids photo albums
- Collecting and distributing equipment (car and driving licence would be an advantage, but not essential)
- Shopping for supplies for camp
- Creating staff induction packs
- Designing and printing out information slips and graduation invites
- Checking paper-work, tee-shirts, snacks in place for camp staff
- Keeping inventory lists up to date
- Making amendments to timetables, letters etc in Microsoft Word.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone aged 16+ who is interested in working in a busy office environment, and has a passion for the work of Blossom Ireland.
You will need to be available to work in Raheny on some of the following dates: M 10th, T 11th, W 12th, W 19th, Th. 20th and F. 21st April (times and days flexible to suit you)
You will not be garda vetted and therefore will not be working directly with the kids at camp. But you will get to see some of the fun and activities that goes on at camp.
Full training and guidance will be provided, and you will have the opportunity to learn more about other areas of Blossom Ireland which may interest you, such as marketing, fundraising, and running the camps.
Having your own car and laptop would be an advantage, but not essential.
How to Apply
Send your CV and some information on why you’re interested in the role to Colette at email@example.com
Closing Date: 14th March