Office Administrator– Blossom Ireland
Blossom Ireland is an award winning not for profit organisation providing life skills programmes and out of school activities and services for children and teenagers with special needs. Our work has been recognised by Social Entrepreneurs Ireland, the Ireland Funds and Trinity College Dublin to name but a few. We are now looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join our small but rapidly expanding team. The company is going through an exciting time and there would be opportunity for career advancement for the right candidate.
Contract: permanent role, full time. Location: Dublin 5
Salary: €Negotiable DOE
The office administrator will be responsible for managing the administrative workload of the organisation, developing and implementing initiatives to improve office efficiency, supporting services staff.
This post offers extensive scope to develop your skills and talents, great training opportunities and the possibility of flexible working.
Job Summary and Purpose:
- Office administration – supporting the team and wider organization in day to day office administrative needs, answering the telephone, ordering stationery, organising of cleaners, ensuring the office is presentable. Communicating with families about new services, support with Garda Vetting, recruitment etc.
- IT Support – Database and CRM management (Salesforce) and general office IT support.
- Accounts administration support – providing support to the Financial Controller, collecting payments, filing invoices, petty cash management, collating payroll information.
- Marketing support – writing copy for digital marketing, social media updates, newsletters and other communications.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- Knowledge of office administration processes, systems and procedures.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong writing skills, grant or report writing an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good telephone manner and fluency in both written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of spreadsheet operation and ability and willingness to learn quickly.
There are many benefits to working at Blossom Ireland
- Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
- Career Development Support
- Access to training
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive salary
- A fun and vibrant working environment!
Closing date for applications 2nd November. Please apply with a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. An application form will be provided to shortlisted candidates.
Late submissions may be considered, but will not be guaranteed to be shortlisted.