Richie’s 175km walk: Belfast to Dublin
4th-7th September 2017
Richie O’Leary, supported by BT Ireland, is undertaking a mammoth 4 day, 175km walk from BT’s HQ in Belfast to BT’s HQ in Grand Canal Plaza, Dublin to raise funds for Blossom Ireland.
As a proud parent of Amy, one of our Blossom kids, Richie wants to ensure that every child like Amy gets access to these services.
Please support Richie on any part of the walk in particular on the last two days:
Wed 6th Sept:
- 2- 2:30pm AIB Shop Street, Drogheda*
- 5:30 – 6pm City North Hotel, Gormanstown
Thurs 7th Sept:
- 8:45am Balbriggan*
- 2 – 2:30pm Bank of Ireland , Main Street, Swords*
- 3:15pm Bank of Ireland, Drumcondra Road*
- 4:15 – 4:30pm Pearse Street Station*, Richie’s daughter Amy will walk the last 1km with him – please join them!
- 5pm BT HQ Grand Canal Plaza for a reception
*Volunteers required for collection
Follow Richie’s walk on our Facebook page.Why We Need Your Help